ROE & CO DISTILLING COMPANY
92 James's st
Republic of IrelandOpen in maps
Start point: Dublin city centre (journey time 20 mins)
- Head west at College Green on Dame Street.
- Follow the road until you pass Christ Church Cathedral on your right.
- Continue onto Thomas Street.
- The Roe & Co Distillery is ahead on your right at 92 James’s Street, Dublin 8.
Start point: Dublin city centre (journey time 10 mins)
- Buses 13, 40 or 123 from stop 270 on O'Connell Street run every 4 minutes
- Buses 13, 40 or 123 from stop 4521 on Dame Street run every 4 minutes
Free parking is a short walk away on Crane Street and limited street parking is also available. Start point: Dublin city centre (journey time 20 mins)
- Head west at College Green on Dame Street
- Continue onto Thomas Street
- At the St James's Gate Brewery turn left onto Echlin Street
- Turn left onto Grand Canal Place
- Turn left onto Market Street, the Guinness Storehouse® is on your left
- For the car park, take the next left onto Crane Street
- Parking is free but spaces are limited.
The nearest tram/Luas stop is at St James's Hospital.
Phone+353 1 6435 999
Public relationsGet in touch with our PR team firstname.lastname@example.org
POWER HOUSE BAR:
Friday & Saturday: 12:30pm-9:30pm
DISTILLERY TOURS & TASTINGS:
Friday & Saturday: 12pm-7:30pm